Click image to enlarge
- Our clevises are manufactured to meet the dimensional and load ratings in accordance to the American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC) Manual of Steel Construction. Carbon and alloy steel clevises are forged per ASTM A668, Stainless steel clevises are forged per ASTM A473.
- Cleveland City Forge clevises meet state and federal safety and funding standards and project specifications from the world’s leading engineering and architectural firms, ensuring the quality and timeliness demanded in today’s competitive world.
- Length adjustment for Clevis and Rod Assembly may be achieved by RH/LH thread pairing or by the use of Cleveland City Forge Turnbuckle Assemblies in combination with Threaded Rods and Clevis Assemblies.
Narrow Your Results
- Material: C-1035, SA-182-F11, F22, Stainless Steel
- Threads: U.N.C./U.N.F. Class 2B, Right or Left Hand, Metric
- Finish: Self-Colored, Galvanized, Plated, Electro-Polished
- Options: Heat Treating, Special Threading
- Note: Pins Sold Separately – Straight or Headed 100% Domestic Materials, Certifications Provided Upon Request