Click image to enlarge
- Cleveland City Forge is a manufacturer of turnbuckles. During the fabrication process, turnbuckles are drop forged from special bar quality steel, threaded right and left-hand Class 2B and supplied either plain finish to hot-dip galvanized.
- Galvanizing meets or exceeds requirements of ASTM Specification A 153.
- Stubs are made from Hot Rolled Mild Carbon Steel.
Narrow Your Results
- Material: C-1030/C-1035, 316 Stainless Steel, SA-182-F11, F22
- Threads: U.N.C./U.N.F. Class 2B, Metric
- Finish: Self-Colored, Galvanized, Plated, Electro-Polished
- Options: Heat Treating, Special Threading
- Note: 100% Domestic Materials, Certifications Provided Upon Request