Click image to enlarge
- Black-oxide steel washers are mildly corrosion resistant in dry environments.
- 316 stainless steel washers have excellent resistance to chemicals and salt water. They may be mildly magnetic.
- 18-8 stainless steel washers have good chemical resistance and may be mildly magnetic.
- Zinc- and zinc yellow-chromate plated steel washers are corrosion resistant in wet environments.
- Hot-dipped galvanized steel washers are 10 times as corrosion resistant as zinc- and zinc yellow-chromate plated washers.
Narrow Your Results
Compared to generic flat washers, these have exaggerated diameters and/or thicknesses for covering oversized holes or for use as spacers and levelers.